The fiction we live in.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Worked out.

Yes. Finally started my working out sessions. Great. Now I think my second home will be the gym and the running track (soon). Gotta thank MJ and Sean fer encouraging me to start this quest to get all fit and ready for my damned National Service.

Today, I did two sets of 2.4km jogs, without stopping! Wow! But the timing sucked. Guess I'll listen to MJ and for the moment, and just aim for endurance. Pull ups are not very successful.. yet. Hopefully overtime it'll pay off.

After that, we met Baoqi and went to MJ's house. We watched a couple of movies there... like 'Saw', which wasn't very pleasant. Wanted to a have a dip in his indoor swimming pool, but it was filled with flies. So sadly we had to pass. And later in the day, we had soccer! Yea! Well not exactly yea, cuz it wasn't really my day. Hope I'll play better next time. Oh well, now I'm totally beat and my internet's not working thanks to Singtel. Sith! We didn't pay for nothing assholes! Ok... I'm getting aggressive. Guess I'm just freakin tired. Alright then.. hope my next post will have some pictures.. cuz my posts are starting to get boring. See ya peeps.. missing Perth and all of my friends. Sigh. Out! :D

Ryan a.k.a predx

No comments: