The fiction we live in.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Another Saturday..

Woot. Alright people. Ryan is on his way to improving his damned fitness! In the morning, I kinda managed to pull my lazy a** out of bed to go work out with two freakin fit bros of mine - MJ and Yirui. Well, I made my first attempt at running my 2.4km at YCK Stadium (not in the comfort of the airconditioned gym). Yes. It was a BIG step. I swear it was.

First, the heat made me lazy. Lethargic. And anything else that describes my usual attitude towards running. Ha, which is basically negative attitude. Well, I guess the heat was the only problem. Either way, I came up with a "decent" timing, and hopefully I can improve it by at least 3 mins or so by the time I get in to NS. Gym was after that, and I met some old friends of mine - Spencer and Teng Hong. Did some weights and that's about it. Spent more time catching up with Spencer though. Ha.
Hmm.. later in the evening Brandon had invited us to a magic show prepared by his church (my former church), Faith Community Baptist Church (FCBC). The show was titled "The Magic Of Love". It was a blast. The illusions and magic performed that night was pretty amazing and it was great experience. Thanks Brandon. Sadly only four of us went, that is, Me, David, Sean and Brandon himself. Meifang and Jasmine could not make it, so we were left with just four lonely boys. LOL. Haha. But we didn't mind, did we Sean? HAHA!! Stop thinking bout Sharlene mate! And I'll stop thinking bout mine!
Apologise for the no-photo-posts. Seems like my friends here in Singapore aren't so photo crazy as those from Perth. Haha! Guess I'll have to take the lead and start snapping away eh?

No comments: