The fiction we live in.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Parties!

PARTY TIME!
Feel the festive joy! L-R, David, Meifang, Me and Jolene.
The Reunion. Love you guys.



I have to say, this Christmas is the best yet! I had an awesome time with my buddies (5 years and counting!) Sean, David, Brandon, Meifang, Jasmine, Baoqi and Jolene. On Christmas Eve, Jasmine was kind enough to invite us over for a party with the rest of her family and other relatives. And before that, I was being a very good boy by going to church 2 times! Well, once with my family and the other time was when Brandon asked us (Me and Sean) to visit his church once more - this time with Jasmine and Meifang.


Oops! Caught fooling around with Pink Panther's ... tail.

One's missing. Bao, you were LATE!


We made our way down to Jasmine's place after the 3 of us guys went for a little stroll at Tampines. The bus ride was a crazily long journey. And guess what? We met an old friend along the way - Jieying. It was nice to see her again after an entire year in Perth.

So we had a buffet dinner at Jasmine's place and there was this huge Christmas Tree planted in her hallway. We spent the night playing cards, watching movies... ah-ha... and not to be forgotten... drinking! Oh yes! We were drinking like pros! However, a certain someone by the name of Meifang went drunk and high. Well, we were high too, but we weren't as bad as her. Haha! Pardon me Meifang. We were playing a drinking game involving vodka shots, introduced to us by 2 other friends of ours - Samantha and Daryl. So apparently, Meifang had too much. Haha. Nuff' said. :P

We crashed after that at approximately 0430 on Christmas morning. Sean and I had a short nap before we left at 6 cuz he had to rush off to church. All of us had red puffy eyes and a bad hangover. Haha. It was expected. Slept like a log after that.

And I woke up knowing...

IT'S CHRISTMAS!

Christmas was kinda ... laid back I can say. Didn't do much really. Stayed at home till finally David rescued me. I was told to have dinner at Meifang's place with Jasmine, Bao, David and Meifang herself. The rest could not make it as they were sleeping. I think.

We shopped for steamboat and I must say the dinner was great. We kinda misjudged our eating abilities and ended up with tons of left overs. The Unagi was the best!

After that, we chilled out in Meifang's room till 0130 in the morning, talking bout LOTS of stuff. That included our dirty little secrets. Uh-oh. Hmm, it was great just hanging out and talking bout our problems and like I said, other "stuff". There was this bond that I never realised till last night. It was amazing. Had lotsa fun ppl! Hope we can have more of these eh?

Pics will be posted up (I hope). Unless I'm too lazy to use my hp's cable.

Had a wonderful Christmas!

Thanks everyone!

Ryan a.k.a predx

5 comments:

chanraymond said...

Dude, it's BEAR, not BARE!! LOL. Bare=bare naked. Hehe.

predx said...

right.. thx .. again. lol.. DAMN U!
haha.. kiddin

Anonymous said...

I tot u really less blogging edi...*in fact was ur stupid internet's problem* huh~ LETS SCREWE IT~!! jkz =x

Anonymous said...

RYAN!!! ahahah yes, Nuff'said! :D
Bao was high and emo man, weird combination!
There was this bond that I never realised till last night.
Yep, amazing indeed.
Seeyou soon yea!

predx said...

anonymous: yes.. my damned internet stinks. got it fixed but it's bugging me again.

meifang: haha.. yes.. i bet she was. u were high and erm.. cranky? lol .. kiddin. yeap.. seeya soon!