The fiction we live in.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Rain is HERE!

Ok..people.. rain is here! Well not the korean pop star. I was watching MTV when Rain's video was on, and the lyircs was something like this:
"rain is coming down and it won't stop...blahblahblah".
And there I was looking out my window thinking, "DAMN! It really won't stop!!!". Right now, Singapore is experiencing one of its heaviest downpours in history. It has been raining non-stop for 24hrs or so... and it's not doing any good for my soccer plans. Great. And also, some research thingy has showned that the heaviest downpour is in MY area. Awesome. Now, how am I supposed to play soccer??? But.. ahh.. the weather is nice. Nice and cool. Ahhhh... sweet!


After 1/2 an hour, the water level reached the knees.
In other parts, people were wading in waters up to their waist.
Good thing for me, I only got my shoes SOAKED to the core!
Which is still a bad thing.
Can't it just be cloudy and not rain?
Peace out.
Ryan a.k.a predx

4 comments:

tHAT IMbecile said...

Hey its the same in Dar today

predx said...

where's dar? and its raining again.. zz.. hope it stops tonight.. I GOT SOCCER PLANS!

chanraymond said...

LOL. I think he meant Darwin. And Merry Christmas to you :D

predx said...

oh right!.. but i mean.. wth is hatim doing in Darwin? or is he even there? lol