The fiction we live in.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Emptiness.

What's wrong with me?
I'm feeling all empty now.
Like there's no purpose to everyday.
There used to be a reason I wake up everyday.
Not anymore. For I've given up.
Let go. Move on.
But still, there's this terrible feeling.
The feeling that she does not see me as a friend.
Right now, I wish I could turn back time.
Turn back time so that I could mend things.
Turn back time so I can just be friends with her.
Turn back time so I would not have lost Her.
What happened exactly?
Was it my fault? My wrong doing?
Will you let me know?
Well, no point asking, cause you'd probably run and hide...
Again...
~
Ryan a.k.a predx

2 comments:

lamomok said...

Find another purpose and don't just hang all hopes on this one catch. Plenty of other fish in the sea and from the way this fish treats you, it's not very fisherman-friendly. Release for now and attempt again in the near future, yes? And it's emptiness.

predx said...

I guess I will. see u soon dude.. and thanks fer the edit..