The fiction we live in.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Friends For Life.

This entry will be dedicated to my friends from Perth. Thanks for all the good times. I guess I won't be seeing many of you next year thanks to my National Service. But I pray that our paths will cross again in the future, for its has only been one year with all of you. One year sure isn't enough for me. I want to come back next year, but I can't. But no matter what, all of you will be remembered forever. I'll keep all these precious memories locked up in my heart. When I'm down and feeling lonely, I'll look and think back to the times when we had fun together. All the laughters and the joy, and all the tears and pain that we've been through together. Awesome! What a year it has been! Looking forward to the day I visit Perth next year. It'll be during my 2 week break for NS. Hope to see you guys there!


And to all those who have made a huge impact on my life...
Lionel, TK, Madeleine, Yee Teng, Eline, Chee Rong, Tim, Junya, Jay, Shelina, Derek, Dayong, Josh, Raymond, Rifai, May, Nicholas (Cheeky/Playboy), Brandon, Chin Howe, Liong, Eric, Edwin, Karen, Amy, Shaun, Nathan, Natasha, Malvi, Everlyn, Annsley, Rynetta, Sim, Crystal, Daisy, Kelvin, Melvin, Jack, Wei Yue, Hatim, Arvin, Amalina, Shenton, Adrian, Kai, Jane, Jasmine, Fabian, Fizah, Handy, Reynold, Petrus, Velle, Feli, Colin, Simon, Nick, Muhammed, Anna, Chung Wei, Eugene and I think that's about all that I can remember.. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!


This video was inspired by Lionel's. Hope you like it. It's for all of you.



And one more thing. My Brothers, you guys are da bomb!


Brothers forever,
Brothers for life,
Brothers till the end!
~
Life is nothing without friends like all of you.
Ryan a.k.a predx

6 comments:

lamomok said...

AWWWWWWWWWWW.... So sweet... I'm one of the first people you thanked... I can't comment on the video yet BECAUSE this com cacat!

predx said...

wow.. my first comment for somethin that i spent so long on.. guess it'll be the only one eh? haha

Anonymous said...

aww.. i see my name in there ryan! so touched! thanx a lot, dude!

predx said...

awww.. your welcome.. YES. finally the 2nd comment! lol..

Kawen Chen said...

Ryan you take care. See you SOON!

predx said...

thanks karen..you take care too.. see ya in january!