The fiction we live in.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Oops.. kinda late..

Happy 18th Birthday to Hatim. It was kind of a "suprise" party. Nice cake. Nice people. Nice day.
Kinda late in this post, but what the hell. Better late than never! =D
Happy Birthday Hatim!

Smile people!

Just a week or more ago, I moved out of TK's place. Unfortunately.
Well, fortunately, I found a willing group of nice people to take me in. They are Derek, Da Yong, Melvin, Kiew and Wei Yue. Well I would say "nice" people because they kinda tempt me into playing DotA almost ... erm... everyday? Ha! But it's cool living with these guys. Really grateful to them for taking me in. Thx guys!
And this is Derek's room...
Got shoes?


Vita Milk! They better pay me for advertising their product!


Got milk? (drank that in erm.. 2 days?)


Right now, I'm still trying very hard to study. DotA sure is tempting! Da-mn!
Wish me LOTS of luck in TRYING to study!
Gah!
World Peace! (that sounded kinda Miss Universe-ish)

Ryan a.k.a predx

11 comments:

chanraymond said...

You sure drink alot of milk. Growing Rambutan? Hehe.

predx said...

lol.. maybe.. jus maybe .. haha! how bout ur damned apples?? or nick's durians? or.. erm. lionel's pathetic grapes? haahahhahahaha..

chanraymond said...

haha. Apple's growing well. No worms.. Just smooth and shiny~ Woot! LOl.

predx said...

eww.. sheesh raymond, spare me the details! damn! now i've got one fruit that i dread to eat ----> APPLES!! aaaaaahhh!!

Anonymous said...

from vodka addiction to soymilk.. ahahah

ps: damn u for blocking me in both pics...

lamomok said...

Fuck you, Ryan.
:)

predx said...

lol.. sry william! haha! din mean to! i'll let u be in da front next time eh? haha


fuck me lamomok? NO THX! i'm straight.. i'd rather fuck someone else.

chanraymond said...

I know! You WANT me Ryan, I know it!!

predx said...

arrrgghh!! shut up raymond! sheesh! u're supposed to be studying! not commenting nonsense on my post!!!!!

frozensardine said...

Is this supposed to be a gay room or what?

predx said...

LOL.. no TK.. raymond's just desperate! hahahha!!