The fiction we live in.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Home.

Yes people, finally made it back to Singapore. Alive. Damn you Nick, for cursing my plane to crash like in the movie 'Final Destination'. Grr.
It's hot. Very hot. I think I'm gonna have to shower like 3-5 times a day! Good thing is, met up with my brother and some other close buddies after I suprised them at their schools. The plan was to let them know I'm coming back on Saturday, so they would not expect me during the week. So I made a trip to their schools and gave them a 'shock' of their lives. Well, it wasn't what I had expected. But it was all good. Seeing them again was awesome.
The only downside in coming to Singapore is knowing for a fact that I won't be going back to Perth next year. Damn my National Service! Sheesh! 2 YEARS!! Hmm.. other one would be being unable to meet up with a certain someone. Can't seem to contact her and can't seem to find a day when she's free to go out with me. Sigh. Is she avoiding me? Maybe.. guess I'll have to find out.
Gonna start my recording with Sean. We plan to perform some songs and compile them into a CD or something. Hope I can sing and play the piano at the same time. Probably get him to just play the guitar, then maybe I can just sit back and sing. Ha.
Miss everyone in Perth. Miss the life. Miss the friends. Thanks Cheeky, Liong, Derek, Dayong and Raymond for sending me off at the airport. It was really nice of you guys. Pity could not see Tim, Junya, Jay and Josh for the last time. Didn't do a very proper goodbye the previous night. Sigh. TK, hope I can go to Penang and meet up with you. To the rest from Kuching, see you when I get there. Can't wait! My sentences are getting weirder and weirder. Must be the weather. *sizzle* my brain is frying!
Peace out.
Ryan a.k.a predx

7 comments:

tHAT IMbecile said...

see you in 2 years time. Hope u wont beat me up :)

candle_line said...

Damn!!! =((( I wont be seeing you in 2 years... >< gonna miss you a lot Ryan... =))) well... good luck to you... =) and all the best!

chanraymond said...

You're most welcome. Besides, we were just doing what we wanted to do all year: SENDING RYAN BACK TO SINGAPORE! WOOOOOOO~

LMAO. JK la. Noticed you changed your profile. WTF, become emo boy all of a sudden.

Anyway, make sure you record it then post it here! I'm sure we all want to hear Ryan's voice, right? Haha.

Anonymous said...

hmphh....
hope to see TK nie larr in penang...
*sulks*

:p
haha...
ok, better not scare you away...
its better to have ryan in penang than not to see him at all for TWO yrs...
:(

predx said...

en!gma: yeap.. see ya then hatim.. it's been a great year!

eline: i'll miss you too eline! thanks for all the good times! frens fer life!

ray: haha .. u ass! dun go playing badminton without me! when YOU are ready... we'll kick nick's ass! haha! and maybe, jus maybe.. the jap chick's ass! haha!

everlyn: haha.. sry everlyn.. i jus said TK cuz i'm publicising him.. haha.. hope to go to penang.. really do. miss you and the rest .. LOTS!

lamomok said...

How about me? Never mention me! Some brother!

predx said...

u din comment !! and i mentioned kuching frens.. zz