The fiction we live in.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Messed up..

My mind's messed up.
My heart's messed up.
My body's messed up as well.
Today was a crappy day.
Badminton felt crappy.
Physics felt crappy too.


Well, yesterday was a bit better...
I might sound stupid but, got a message from someone that I least expected it from. That message made my day. It lifted my heart. And later, that someone flashed one of her loveliest smiles, and that made my heart flutter. I was studying at that moment. But after that, I could not concentrate anymore. In a good way that is. I might be hoping for too much, but heck, every little thing she does makes a big difference to me. I may seem obsessed ... but hell no! Could it be love? Well maybe at the moment it's a little one sided.
Today, as mentioned, was totally fcuked up. First, she did not really seem to care if I was there or not. It was hard to start a conversation. Well this is like another one of those times when I feel neglected and unloved. That's my life I guess. I wish we could have more of those one on one conversations again.. like before. Those times are the times I felt right with you. I'm not sure about you, but it sure means alot to me. Hmm.. it was Jun Ya's birthday today! That seems like the only happy thing that ever occured to me today. As a close friend, it was silly of me to forget his birthday, but thanks to May, I remembered it. Could it be the exams or her clouding my mind? Maybe it's because I changed phones recently and lost all my birthday reminders. Oh well, it's no excuse. Accounting coming up on Wednesday. Last freaking exam! Woot! Come on RYAN! You can do it!!
I CAN DO IT!!!

4 comments:

chanraymond said...

Just make sure you teach me tomorrow :D

Go get some rest, dude.

Anonymous said...

Hey come on. There r 8 more days to go. I'll tell him. Don care wats the answer u'll get. U might b will get hurt, but s long s u say it out. Let her know, there is someone in the corner care about her SO much. Neway, all the best to u. ^^

predx said...

maybe raymond.. jus maybe..

hmm..thx anonymous fren.. i'll definitely tell her.. but u see..no sign of any chance.. sigh .. thx again..

Anonymous said...

haiz, baddie friend....forget junya's bday...lol...so what are you intending to get for him?