The fiction we live in.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Days passing by..

Hey peeps.. I think this is another one of my emo posts .. again. I can't seem to decide when to pop the question. Erm, that sounded kinda wrong, like I'm getting married or something. But, you get the point. When and How? I fear rejection, I fear the things she might say, or will say. I seem to have guessed her answer already, and sadly it's a NO. Hmm.. I think I've done something wrong. Maybe blogging about this isn't a very smart thing to do. Or was it something I said wrong? My interpretation of your actions are quite inaccurate sometimes, so I apologise for doing that. Anything else? I guess I gotta ask you this when I tell you all my feelings.

Sigh. Oh, and before I forget, TK had an unfortunate incident. While ice-skating with some friends, he somehow slipped and fell face flat on the ice. Ouch. That's not the only thing that happened. When I saw him, I was lost for words. One of his teeth was missing, and when he gave me that silly grin of his, I almost felt the pain he went through. Argh.. that's one of the reasons I never want to touch ice-skating or rollerblading ever again. The other one would be breaking my ankle and having to end up on crutches for more than a month. I feel really sorry for him. ouch!

Last night we had a BBQ at TK's place, and that was when I found out bout his missing tooth. We had tons of beef and sausages thanks to a very generous Lionel, who insisted that we didn't have to pay him back. After the BBQ, we gathered all (well, most of) our notes and worksheets from our year at Canning College and set them on fire. Yeap, we just destroyed an entire acre of forrest, sad to say. After all the burning and bbq-ing, I smelt like smoke. Not nice. We even had choir sessions after dinner as we all gathered round the piano and sang love songs and christmas carols. A bit too early I guess. We ended up camping out in TK's room, with Madeleine stuck to her Korean drama series and the rest just lazing around. Well, it was a late night for all of us and we ended up sleeping at four-ish in the morning. Madeleine claimed to have slept at 6.30am after a whole night of Korean drama watching. That's what Korean drama does to you. You'll get addicted. Trust me.
Our beach plan for today was canceled? Again? Well, according to Lionel they continued with the plan as most of them were in the city, but I didn't join them as I was stuck in Derek's place and could not go anywhere due to lack of cash. Sigh. Badminton tonight? Well, I guess I need a work out. Feel like venting some of my frustration out, hopefully kick some ass in the process. Oh, and it's Yee Teng's birthday party tonight and it's held at her boyfriend's place. Probably drop by and wish a happy birthday. Incase I don't get to wish her, HAPPY 18TH YEE TENG! Enjoy yourself!
Oh, great! Now I'm late for badminton. Gotta get ready then. Laters
Ryan a.k.a predx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan...suddenly i gt no courage at all to tell him..coz i know he still gt feeling on tht girl....*crying*

chanraymond said...

Badminton again? Too bad I'm working till 8 tonight. I'm a little tired, but hmm.. Just don't forget me :P

predx said...

anonymous: oh dear me, well, the only advice i'm giving myself is.. just tell her no matter what. So in your case, jus tell him ur feelings, there's no harm in doing so. I know i'll be hurt, but i'm just giving my best shot.. cuz i have to let her know at least.

ray: ?? dude.. we went badminton didn't we? sheesh.. i won't .. prob have our last session next friday for the very last time.. sad to say. Well, if i come bck next year then it won't be our last.