The fiction we live in.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Goodbyes..

As the days go by, more and more of my friends are leaving Perth for their home countries. One by one they disappear, and it pains me so. Chee Rong, Kelvin and Edwin went home this morning and I almost cried. Seriously. At least I managed to control myself. Sigh. Next one to leave would be Lionel, then Yee Teng, William, Madeleine, Eline, Karen, Brandon and May. This is so saddening. Plus, I gotta go to Sydney on Monday morning for 3 days to look after my cousins and meet up with my aunt and sisters. During these 3 days, a few of them will be leaving, and I want to spend the last few days in Perth with them. There's still so much to do, and say. I still haven't told her, but it will be soon.
When I leave Perth on the 28th of November, I will have to leave behind other friends as well. Friends that have made an impact on my life in Perth. These people are, Jay, Tim, Junya, Raymond, Josh, Shelina and others who aren't leaving for their home countries just yet. All my friends from Kuching will still be missed, although I will be making a trip to Kuching at the start of next year. I'm really looking forward to that. I'm also praying that my parents will be willing enough to allow me to defer my National Service next year and continue my studies in Perth, where all my friends are. I also hope that that particular person will be able to come back and continue her studies in Perth. I really do.
Thanks everyone. I'll miss all of you so dearly. The moments we've all spent this year will forever be in my memories... and in my heart. I'll make a video soon and it will be dedicated to the memories of our friendship that will last forever. Hope I don't cry myself to sleep again tonight.

7 comments:

chanraymond said...

Thanks for the good times too. I'm just glad you're coming back by Thursday. Haha. No la, seriously, I'm sure our paths will cross again one day.

BTW, let's make Friday badminton a habit. We'll see where it leads us. :)

And yeah, my new address. Please change my link. TQ~

predx said...

hey man.. yea.. will definitely miss those times.. esp our first "encounter" during orientation.. thx fer everythin raymond.. it's been a great year.. really hope i can come bck next year. friday will always be our badminton night.. hopefully we'll meet again and you can challenge me then. just dun play too much till you beat me the next time.. haha!

lamomok said...

AIYOR... THIS STEWED-PIG BOY! Just now when I left 13B Stannard Street a.k.a. my house, his eyes were so red and got tears running down his cheeks! MAKE ME FEEL SO SAD ONLY! You made my tears come out also la! Shit la! Haha! Need or not? Going to see you in a month's time!

tHAT IMbecile said...

Best of luck in ur future. hope v keep in contact

Anonymous said...

yo peeps! dun forget about me yet aight!? haha! hey ryan! well, just wanna let you know tat i've reached brunei safely coz i didnt get to reply you in msn the other day! anywayz, everything going good there? bet you guys are having so much fun there! arg!! haha! hey...all the best man, with frenz...with time....with love...!
you aint got nothing to lose....you havent lost anything...and you wont lose Canning College 2006!! we rock!! :)

chanraymond said...

Dude, it's Thursday already (Well, it's 1.22am). Time to go home. Come back Perth, now. Tomorrow (Friday), make sure you go. We go at 6.30pm, okay? SERIOUSLY, I NEED BADMINTON.

predx said...

lamomok: dude.. can't help it ok? i'm emotional.yea.. hope to see you soon.. in singapore and when i go to kuching.

cheerong: hey man, it's impossible to forget you! i'll definitely miss your jokes and your laughter, and the times when you helped me out of my troubles.. i hope we'll see each other again. till then.. take care my dear fren.

en!gma: haha.. thx hatim.. hope we'll see each other in the future.. all the best man!

raymond: sheesh! play badminton? not this friday man! sadly we can't play for the very last time.. we got a party going down on friday night (tonight) and u are supposed to come as well!! be there! kings park in the evening.. jus call me if there's any queries..