The fiction we live in.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Finally..

EXAMS ARE OVER! What a relief! I sat for my last paper yesterday (accounting) at 2, and when I walked out of the examination room, I felt like I could finally breathe easy again. Well, I guess not.
It's that feeling haunting me again. The feeling of her avoiding and rejecting me. I thought I could finally be happy after the exams are over, but I feel really empty right now. Not only is she avoiding me, she's not even giving a damn about me... as usual. Well, someone gave me this really good advice...
"No matter what her choice is, it's all gonna be good. At least you'll get an answer and that all your love and effort will not go to waste. It will only add to another chapter of your life and memories, and it can never be bad. All you can do now is cheer up and just give your best shot."
I wanna thank this person for encouraging me in my quest to tell her my feelings. It has given me a new way to tackle the problems troubling me now. But, still, it is not that easy. She used to include me in most of her plans, and without fail I would know bout it sooner or later. Now, it's not like that at all. She does not tell me about anything, or even reply my messages at all. Sigh. Was it something I said or did wrong? This I gotta find out. I'm feeling really empty right now, like there's no meaning to live anymore.
Another someone made me boil yesterday, and I didn't like one bit of what he did. Mocking me like that, and making me feel like a total loser is not what I expected from you. I thought you understood how I would feel. Well, so what are you trying to imply? That I should have a taste of whatever you've gone through? I know what advice I gave you last time, but don't turn around and snap back at me espiecially with that bitchy tone. Think about it.
Someone.
Please.
End this torment.
Ryan a.k.a predx

1 comment:

chanraymond said...

I'm waiting for you to tell me the good news :D Come on, dude! End of year!