The fiction we live in.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

River Cruise..

Ok people. My posts are pretty jumbled up. It's more of a going back in time kinda thing. SRY!
On the 15th of September, we had our Canning College River Cruise. The theme for the event was the letter 'C', basically meaning we had to dress up in anything that starts with the letter 'C'. For eg., cook, crook, cheerleader, captain jack sparrow & condom. Ha! Well, most of the people dressed up as casual, which was kinda expected. Everyone was a little shy I guess. We had a DJ performing for us, and we turned the whole cruise into something like a club. We were dancing all night long and I was totally beat after that. Phew.. Also, it was Shenton's birthday that day, and we went back to Vickery House to celebrate it and have some cake. I think that was all for the night.
Oh, and before I forget, I want to thank Jay for grooming me up for the occasion. He was a little unwilling but still, he did his best in transforming me into something more presentable. Haha! Almost everything on me was supplied by his wardrobe and his hairstyling "abilities". So.. thx Jay!




Me and Mr. Cheeky/Playboy gettin ready to go!




Me and Karen. Girls seem to put in alot of effort making themselves look good.




Isn't that a nice view, of me? HA! Kiddin! I meant the background!
Together with friends.. everyone's dressed up for the occasion!




Lionel, Amalina and Me.




Me between two pretties. Madeleine on the left and Yee Teng on the right.




Dancing to the music. Put your hands up! Yeah!




Shake that thang!




This DJ's in the house!




Hungry people. Really hungry people. Ha!




Looking guuuud people! From L-R, Kua, Velli, Nathan and Me.




Acting cool eh? L-R, William, Lionel, Chee Rong and TK.




View from the cruise. Perth City!




Gathering up the boys.



Happy Birthday Shenton! Glad to know you.



Clockwise from top left - Chin Howe, Adrian, Nick, Me, Brandon, Liong, Kelvin, Eugene, Shenton and Kai.



Something caught their attention. Seems like Eugene to me.



That's all folks.
Over and out.
Ryan a.k.a predx

4 comments:

chanraymond said...

Er, that's all folks? LOL.

predx said...

haha.. yep you folks! wad did u expect me to say?

chanraymond said...

Er.. That's all..? LOL. Man, your blog needs some traffic. I'll try to publicize it in my next entry :D

predx said...

lol.. seems like you are the only person that reads my blog man!. its sad.. but i mean.. i jus started right? oh well.. it takes time sometimes eh?

would like to get publiscised though! haha!