The fiction we live in.

Monday, October 23, 2006

My Sweet Seventeen..

My 17th Birthday (on the 18th of September) was celebrated in style, thanks to May, the organiser, and the people who helped her out in the preparation. Another big thanks to the people that showed up at the party, I really am grateful and totally enjoyed every minute of it! (except for the pain!)

It all started out when I went out with Jay and Edwin to the city in the morning to attempt studying at the State Library. After lunch and our failed attempt at studying, we headed off to Jay's place to hang out and chill. While we were there, Edwin said he had left his stuff at Vickery house and Jay wanted to accompany him to get it and have dinner outside after that. I thought something wasn't right, but I went along with the plan. When we reached Vickery House, there was something about the atmosphere that wasn't there before. People that I know seemed to be everywhere! Immediately we were playing around with a soccer ball while girls were buzzing in and out of their units seemingly up to something. I knew something was up. Never was there that many people at Vickery House that evening. After an hour or so, Edwin was ready to go, or so it seems. I was somehow led into the Vickery House common room by Jay, who said he wanted to see who was at the pool table. Just as I entered, the lights were down, and BANG! BAM! BOOM! Party poppers were going off everywhere and several plates loaded with whip cream came smashing into my face and into my hair! A very recognisable Tim was busily popping the party poppers at my *ahem* merchandise while they brought forward the cake with all the little candles on them - 17 candles to be exact. It wasn't what I had expected! I chased Tim all over the place, trying to get some of the whip cream to wipe off his annoying grin.
The rest of the party was a total blast. I don't want to go much into detail, but if you want to know more about the fun we had, look HERE! We had water bomb fights, disco/club dancing and whole lot more "fun" at TK's place and "makan makan" beach! Yeah! Some birthday party that was! Thanks alot guys! Here are some pics to relive the moments~!





Everyone chillin' before the party. (From left to right - Jasmine, Karen, Shelina, Raymond, Edwin, Rifai and Hendi)


Aren't you guys supposed to be helping out?

Some people are just too desperate. Sorry Junya & Nathan!


Girls hard at "work". (L-R, Amy, May, Madeleine and Karen)


Water Bombs!! Ouch! I swear it hurt alot!


The masterminds behind the water bomb plan. (L-R, Madeleine, Yee Teng and Sim)


Last minute preparations before the ambush.


Da-mn! Thought it was cake, but tasted like cream! Seems that they were saving the cake for eating. Haha!

Hohoho! SUPRISE!


The suprise. At least May is trying to stop them from emptying the can of whip cream onto me.



Cream-ed! Let go of me Nathan!


Food! Lots of food! Definitely Pizza Haven!



Me with my Birthday card from Lionel, TK, Chee Rong and William. It sure looks graphic.

Checking out my green boxers!

Soccer fever! Tim, QUIT fooling around! (L-R, Saiffudin, Natasha, Wan Yin, Tim and Malvi)


One for the cameras. From L-R, Moe, Natasha and Malvi.

Eat, eat, eat people! Help yourselves!

Lost for choice Tim? I sure am!



Birthday greeting from Hendi. HA! Don't worry ppl, it's just for the fun of it!


Another birthday greeting from Nathan. Watch where that hand is going boy!

Yet another birthday "greeting" from the boys! Da-mn!



Shee-yet! It's getting a little too crowded! Going a bit too far boys!



Let's dance! Hendi, Shelina, Rifai and Nathan doing their thang!



A lovely pic of the "twins" and the two pretties, with me in da middle. (Look at the Esplanade shirts Tim & JunYa are wearing! From me to them!)




Everyone having fun! Nathan being very silly as usual! Haha! Kiddin man!


Cake cutting, or in this case, cake stabbing. Oh, and that's Mr. Jay beside me. :D


Isn't this cool? Feels like clubbing!


Flexing 'em muscles. Oh, btw, that's Raymond & Hendi. They look funny.




Leading me to the water bomb shooting range. Yikes!

Bull's eye! Some people are just so mean!



Soaked to the skin! They even had pails of FREEZING water dumped onto me! Da-mn, it was cold!

After the shoot out, more dancing and fooling around.

Come on guys! Lift me higher! A nice group pic before cleaning up.

The BIG party! Sadly some had already left, and some went off to prepare for something "terrible".

Cleaning up time! Thx Karen & Amy!

Nathan, Rifai & Tim removing the thrash. Haha! Sorry Crystal!

Removing thrash No.2 - DaYong has to go, says Jay.

Everyone, say "hi!" to Tim the rubbish collector. Posing with the babes (From L-R, Jay, Amy, DaYong, Karen & Tim).


And so that's how it all went at the Vickery House common room... fun wasn't it? I bet you wished you could be there...



And now for Round 2!!



"Makan Makan Beach"! We went there at 230 in the morning! And their plan was to throw me into the sea!! Luckily it rained, phew!!



One more thing, if you are interested in bondage and tying up people to chairs and making them watch something nasty, check THIS out! It wasn't pleasant!




Thanks alot everyone! ;D

2 comments:

chanraymond said...

Aww, too bad the video had to end there :þ

Nice blog, dude!

predx said...

LOL.. thx raymond! well, it was a first attempt.. hope its guuuuuuud!