The fiction we live in.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Another day slacked away..

Today was a pretty slack day. As usual. Went to Carousel for the first time, and it was with TK, Chee Rong and Liong. We wanted to shop for our graduation night clothes but ended up shopping for . . . nothing. Only TK managed to get what he wanted - a bottle of champagne for his cousin's engagement. Lionel and Collin came later, but not to join us. They headed off to the cinemas to catch the movie titled "The Grudge 2". I was not interested in paying money to scare myself so I didn't join them. We finally left Carousel and I went to TK's place to watch some movies while Chee Rong and Liong went to Canning College Library to study! Sigh. They make me feel so useless and guilty. Oh well.. will try to pull myself together and start studying. My marks aren't very pretty and there's nothing much to boast about them. Sadly.
Man! I really need to sleep early tonight. For the past two nights, I've been sleeping for only 4 hours each night. Not good. Also, Madeleine, Eline, TK and the rest of the group are planning to visit Harbour Town for some good ol' shopping tomorrow. Not sure if I will be joining them. Don't want to end up shopping for nothing and getting myself hurt *a-hem* for some reason. Well hopefully not.
Well, Halloween's coming! Lionel seems to be having a pumpkin party tomorrow night. He's already made a pumpkin lantern which looks pretty cool. He dug out the insides before carving out the eyes nose and evil grin. Probably post the picture up some other time, don't have it with me now. Ahhhh!! My legs are itching for some soccer or badminton! Need to work out or something! Probably find Tim and JunYa for some soccer. Badminton can wait till next Friday.
Pretty beat now. Gonna crash.
Adiós.
Ryan a.k.a predx

8 comments:

candle_line said...

Heyy.. Nice blog.. =P

Eline

predx said...

lol.. thx eline. same goes for yours..

Anonymous said...

nice blog, ryan!!...keep it up...one extra blog to read now...all the better to waste my time, erm, i mean use my time...lol

Anonymous said...

hey lovely! i like ur blog.....who's this person that's causing all this pain? u can tell me....u seem so busy, always never pick up my calls..sobsob.. hehe.. i understand..can't wait for ur return! muakx! love ya! =D

Anonymous said...

Ai Dui!!! Ryan oh Ryan!!! I can't believe it. For your about 10 months here in perth, you NEVER BEEN to carousel! Oh my goodness! lol..where have you been? home boy!!! MumMy's Boy!!!! okies okies, kidding kidding. don't cry!! lol...anyway, dont be so emo...making ppl emo when reading your blog, heehee. cheer up dude! life's always have a brighter side!!!

chanraymond said...

Walao, everyone post comment, I also want to join! Anonymous sounded sick. It's okay, I cant beat him/her/it. I LOVE YOU RYAN WONG~~ WOO~~

Damn, I'm sick.

chanraymond said...

Oops, typo. CAN, not CANT! :D

predx said...

Grr! Raymond SHUTUP!! Da-mn! Haha.. and that sounded sooooo wrong!