The fiction we live in.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder..

You look Gorgeous.
You look Amazing.
You look Dazzling.
You look Stunning.
You look Beautiful.
You look Outstanding.
You look like an Angel.
You look Pretty.
You look .. you look ..
You look ...
Like Yourself.
Your Special self.
This is the way you look Tonight.
Everyday.
Every hour.
Every minute.
Every second.
Every moment in time.
Every time I look at you.
Every time you smile.
Every time you look at me.
Every moment I spend with you.
Nothing can change this fact.
Nothing.
~

9 comments:

chanraymond said...

Aww.. So sweet, Ryan. Thanks for the compliment ;)

LMAO.

predx said...

ARRGGH!! RAYMOND!! IT'S NOT FOR YOU!! DAMN IT!!

AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!

candle_line said...

HUahuahua wow.... Who's she?? Or a he??? 0_0 Haha.. Raymond.. feel so sorry for you.. Muhuahuahahahha

predx said...

lol.! definitely a girl eline! dun feel sry for him.. he's being a jerk as always! haha!! kiddin..

chanraymond said...

Damn it! Not sleeping with you tonight, hubby~~ :D

predx said...

Damn raymond! seriously dude, stop it already.. i dun want my image to be tarnished!!! lol.. STOP IT!!

chanraymond said...

:þ Sent pics to your email, uploaded a couple of vids to youtube.

Bye dear~ :D I miss you~~ Sien la. What you want me to do lar?

tHAT IMbecile said...

I must be blind coz the only beauty I see in Ray is... I dnt see nething, Sorry ray :)

Anonymous said...

haha, when ryan do you ever got an image to be tarnished? heehee...