The fiction we live in.

Friday, May 25, 2007

The Last Supper

TAURUS 3 SECTION 1
Presents to you...
THE LAST SUPPER! (literally..no kiddin)


The Men of Taurus 3 Section 1.
(L-R: Erwan, Calli, Raqib, Jie Wei, Ryan, Salahuddin, XL, Henri, Father John, Leo, Yan Jia & Raj)

We had anything and EVERYTHING you need! oh.. and that's Father John fer u!


It's Taurus 3 Party Time!


Getting HIGH on Ribena! *glug glug glug*... ahhh..


Leo with his ever retarded look. He doesn't look it, but I and the rest of my section assure you that he's one retarded time bomb.


Me and Rizzwan. Isn't he from section 3?


We're bringing SEXAY back.


Father and Erwan.

Me, Yan Jia and Calli (who's looking pretty retarded as well!)
I take JOY in killing Yan Jia... cuz he stole my name.
The food wasn't enough... so we had to fight fer it.
The 3 ermm.... stooges? just exclude me..


Platoon Sergeant Aidil stealing some of our cookies.. Ha...kiddin.. he was invited.

Mess with one of us, and you mess with ALL of us.
~
OK.. I must admit, it was more of a cam whoring session.
Next post
....
...
..
P.O.P!
Over & Out.
Ryan a.k.a predx

No comments: