The fiction we live in.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Too much..

What a week it was..
Failed to be a Marksman thanks to my screw up during night shooting. Lost my cool when I wasted my best chance by missing a whole magazine of 4 rounds. DAMN! I'm pissed! Hate night shooting! Dumbass flashing target!!!
~
Oh well, tough luck I guess.
~
Last night was crazy as well. Met up with some of my platoon mates for steamboat dinner at Marina Bay. It was great despite the fact that only 8 of us went. After that, 6 of us made our way to Taboo. Had 'some' drinks, and I must admit, that was the most I've ever taken. Details will be spared. Managed to hop onto a cab along with Izzat and it was a suprise that I even found my way home. Ha. No more drinks for another 1 month or so. My liver is screaming in protest. Lol.
~
Ugh! Hung over and my book-in is tonight. Great. What a way to start another week of 'torture'.
~
Over and out.
Ryan a.k.a predx

2 comments:

frozensardine said...

taboo?? whats tht? no wonder...you sound different on that day :-P

predx said...

lol... it's a cub. hahhaha.. i did?