The fiction we live in.

Friday, March 30, 2007

2 weeks..

I'M BACK!!! for 2 days

It's great to be home!!

But damn!! I'm sick!! Dunno how I managed to go through 2 weeks of hell in Tekong! Made some new friends in my platoon and especially my section mates. It's gonna be another 2 and a 1/2 months of blood, sweat and tears together with them... and I hope the bond grows stronger after each day of getting tekan-ed together.

Oh.. and hopefully nothing's wrong with my shin and left elbow. Sustained injuries to these areas during my 2 weeks of confinement in Tekong. I've already missed out on 6 days of training thanks to a virus and the 2 injuries. But all in all... It's great to be home. Well, 2 days is better than none! Especially when you get punished for stupid reasons and they make you do guard duties on weekends. That SUCKS!

Hope to be back safely next week for the next entry!
Aiming to be Top Shot in my section if not my platoon!


Over and out.


Ryan a.k.a predx

5 comments:

tHAT IMbecile said...

Nice to hear from u!
Hope all goes well for u!

tHAT IMbecile said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hey didi.. how are u? take care of yourself. we wanna see u bak in perth in one piece ^^ wah.. seems tough but we all knw u this strong boi boi will make it thru. we all miss you, once in a while there is always something that will bring up about u topic. yup.. you ahhh.. are a very important friend to all us.. well to me thats for sure. if it wasnt for you this lil bro my accounting life would be so miserable.. hahah enjoy yourself. hope to hear from u soon ^^

-shelina

lamomok said...

you go girl! I mean GUY! Hahahha! Looking forward to seeing you in Perth! Do your best and always believe in yourself!

predx said...

impurrfact: thanks hatim..hope all goes well fer you too!

shelina: hahahaha.. hello sista! glad to hear that!.. thanks!.. and all the best back there in perth! can't wait to be back!

lamomok: screw u lionel!!! yeap.. looking forward to that day as well.. thx man!