The fiction we live in.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Do or Die

Army's round the corner... and I've only got one month left to buff up and get a damned silver for my fitness test. At the moment, things are not looking pretty for me. Running should not be a problem, I guess. Running everyday should do the trick. But the things that worry me now are the damned standing broad jumps and most dreaded of all ... the pull-ups.
Wish I could be carefree like Rifai. When I asked him if he was going to work out before the fitness test, this was his reply, "Hell no man! I'm just gonna sit it for the sake of sitting for it, try my luck out and if I pass, well, good then!". Boy, do I envy him. Should have started working long ago. Guess it's the last minute problem again! Haha... same as my studies.
Hmmm, guess the only thing I'm looking forward to would be badminton tomorrow with my badminton team mates - Simon, Spencer, and a few of their friends. Well, that's if I'm able to get the court in time. Sigh.. time to call then.


F**KING STRESSED!

1 comment:

tHAT IMbecile said...

you can do it if u believe and perservere! U are working out so dont worry.