The fiction we live in.

Friday, March 04, 2011

I won't be nice

Firstly, stop telling every-fucking-one that you're a nice person, or the nicest person they'll ever meet. 'Cause frankly, you're not. And I won't be.

You incriminate and discriminate at your own will. But honestly, judge all you want. The world is only judging you back. You complain and rant about not being good enough, and not being up to par for your own standards. Thing is, that's all you do. Run your mouth off. How bout trying something new and actually do fucking something about it? I've got issues with myself, but heck, at least I fucking try. You're insecure? You think you're the only one? WRONG. So fucking wrong. So change you ignorant prick. Don't try bringing down other people just so you can make yourself feel that little much better.

I am not someone you can fuck around and come to me whenever you're down, alone, or just plain fucked up. Yes, you hate people like that too. Well, guess what? Look in the fucking mirror and fuck your own face. So before you go accusing others of running back to you when you think they don't treasure your company and are only going back to you because they feel lonely, think again pal, FUCKING THINK! Just hear what you're saying. 'Cause I clearly remember those times when you're drowning in your own shit, and suddenly we are the people you hang out with. The people you turn to, the people that stood by you, who went out of their way to accommodate you into their plans. Yeah. People like us. With filth like you grovelling at our feet. Have fun being left out? You threaten people with those words? Honestly, who the fuck do you think you are? Oh and greeting me with a middle finger and thinking it's funny and hip doesn't fly with me.

You bitch about how you've gone down the pecking order in terms of group selection. See what incompetence does to you. You're the epitome of it. So before you go crying and complaining about this selection process, just look at yourself and try to understand where the fuck we're coming from.

So run home and brag about cutting yourself. You think you've experienced pain. You think your life is shitty. Well, let me tell you a little something. You ain't experienced shit. You want to experience pain? I'll give it to you. Cut yourself? Oh please, been there done that. It's stupid how even in your situation you're actually taking self mutilation or suicide as an option. Then all I can say is you haven't seen life. And that it's about time you grow up and learn your fucking role.

9 comments:

Ray said...

I know it's a rant but I can't help but be fascinated by the beauty of your post, how you interplayed the words and your anger and made them flow so well.

Bravo (y). Don't worry I've met plenty of them fuckheads as well. Just gotta tell them in their face next time, would work a treat I promise :)

Lathavijayakumar said...

mm y too much anger.

Positive Thoughts said...

See the power of positive thinking within you. Follow my blog and read interesting posts. God bless you. Positive Thoughts

hapi said...

Hi p r e d x, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

nanda said...

Hi I've met people also know how to enraivadas sente.siga my blog

Tänkaren said...

Not been there done that but lived with those whom have. The anger... it's all good. It must come out somehow and in some ways it gets milder by writing as the anger of the intonation is reduced or hopefully lost completely.

The passion in your words must also be there. You feel for the subject, and most importantly you wouldn't be angry unless you actually felt something for the person.

I would say you must apparently care about that the other person don't care about themselves enough to be this enraged.

On the other hand, one does not have to love to long to realize that no body dares talk about these things or have the strength to approach such topics in real life.

That is the true agony of the whole matter. I get this way too, albeit without the self-inflicting of pain to overcome it.

I have no desire to feel physical pain when the emotional pain is so much greater still, and it leaves much deeper scars than any knife ever could in the long haul.

But at the same time I can understand people unfamiliar with this as a part of daily life may see you as the "virtual knife", I agree with your emotions and have felt the very same myself towards friends and family too.

Tänkaren said...

misspelling...

"On the other hand, one does not have to love to long to realize that no body dares talk about these things or have the strength to approach such topics in real life."

love to long should be live to long...

beauty lady said...

Can you change the word of "fuck" to a different word instead?

Unknown said...

Do you want to donate your kidnney for money? We offer $500,000.00 USD (3 Crore India Rupees) for one kidnney,Contact us now urgently for your kidnney donation,All donors are to reply via Email only: hospitalcarecenter@gmail.com or Email: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com
WhatsApp +91 7795833215