The fiction we live in.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Soccer for a Breather

If you peeps still do not know... All my Thursdays and Saturdays will be burned thanks to NDP preperations. Spent the entire Saturday just sitting around watching the parade, sleeping...and yeah, basically fooling around. Tons of eye candy going around, and that's probably the best thing bout spending my entire day at Marina Bay.
Had Mok book the Cage for some late night soccer after. Started playing from 1 and we ended around 3ish. Damn good game I have to say. Never felt better. And never have I felt so much pain in my ankle before. Fck. Drove down to Geylang for some "sight-seeing" and frog porridge. Bloody awesome supper (I meant the porridge). And yeah, reached home around 5ish to crash at my front door. Perfect.

No comments: