The fiction we live in.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

What if?

Few days back, got into one hell of an accident.
Maybe malaysian drivers should just stay off our roads.
My taxi got hit twice.
Smacked my head against the window and thank god it doesn't hurt anymore.
~
And just a day before that, a very dear friend of ours met with a fatal accident.
I mean, what are the fucking possibilities.. Fuck.
~
After going through the last few days feeling like total fucked up shit, I sit back and think - "What if I'd sat on the other side of the cab?".
I'd probably be meeting up with the departed way earlier than I thought, and just put an end to a totally messed up life.
~
Another part of me feared death. I was scared. Scared shitless.
The bright years ahead with friends and family.
I still haven't done many things that I dream of accomplishing,
and I'm still not fucking 21.
Yeah, fuck.
~
I didn't want to leave you

No comments: