The fiction we live in.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Kuching

I LOVE KUCHING!
YOU WILL TOO!

This post is FINALLY up and ready! My 2 week trip to Kuching was a total blast. The food was awesome and it was great meeting up with my friends from Perth one last time. I gotta thank Lionel for everything during the 2 weeks. His family was nice enough to let me stay on at their place, and not forgetting the countless times they brought me around Kuching and at the same time making me feel at home. It was nice to meet up with Nick, Brandon, Raymond, Madeleine, Chin Howe, Derek, Jane, Kai, Karen and Adrian... all hail from Kuching (except for Ray). And last but not least, Sarawak Laksa kick's ass! I'm addicted to it! Right now, I'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms. Hope to visit Kuching another time, and hopefully spend more time at Damai. Enjoy the pics... you should.. after all that hard work!


All hail the Sarawak Laksa! Crave it!

The not-so-original laksa. Fusion laksa as Lionel calls it.

The Sunday Market. You can find almost anything. From fruits...
...to little fishies...
...and even THIS! Sago worms... yum!


Welcome to Friendship Park.


A nice place for a little stroll.
Can even take a quick shower too!

The Kuching Museum. Think I got the name right.
Lookie what I found. Graphic... indeed.
The nice little park behind the museum. I think it also has a name.
And here we have two silly people running at a painted wall.


Yes. I know.. I know.. Poser.
Me and Cheeky!
My oh my! Just pretend it isn't there.
Damn! The root's taller than me!

Bing! Coffee Company. Love them Red Mango Smoothies..
..love the ambience..
..and love them pictures!


Spooky ain't it?
The Civic Centre that wasn't open for us. @#$%!

Indian Street. How peaceful... unlike daytime.
Now.. who's the cheeky one?

Derek playing with his arsenal of knives.

Oooo.. Nasty!

And here we have Damai Beach.
The Resort that I failed to stay in.
Pretty place. Sigh.


Look at those two kids (Lionel & Derek) racing each other down.
Damai Lagoon.
It's a pity I could not take a pic of that pretty girl at the pool.
Around the lobby, cuz that's as far as security permits us to go.

The Place that houses the Cat Museum. Yes, it also has a name.

Kittens up for grabs!
View from the top.

A FEW pictures "stolen" from Raymond.
~

Enjoyed it?

I know you did.

Ryan a.k.a predx

~

2 comments:

chanraymond said...

And here we have two silly people running at a painted wall.
Go bang wall la you :P

Oi, stop stealing my pics. Luckily I've already stained them nicely with "Little Ray's". Can help promote my blog, eh? Heh.

I shall stress this again, and again! I am a Kuchingnite! I hail from Kuching! Well, at least I claim to be :รพ

Good to meet up with you too, btw. LOL. Ass.

predx said...

yes ass?? okok.. thanks fer the pics ok??????? zz.. yes.. actually u should pay me for advertising yer blog ass!!!!

okok.. so u're from kuching.. fine.. my bad....

GLAD to know that.. ass.